Monday, January 02, 2012

2011...the final tally.

So, it looks like 2011 closes up with 23 cities. Starts with Atlanta, ends with New York City. Three different countries represented. All in all, a GREAT year!

I am SUPER excited to see what 2012 brings! Of course, I already have some great trips planned. Of course, my goal is to be good about blogging them. We'll see how this pans out.

I think I'll definitely do the sidebar again though -- because it's fun! And while I don't think I'll top 23 in 2012, it'll still be fun to see how it does compare.

2012...so it begins.


2011 

Atlanta, Georgia

Sydney, Australia

Parramatta, Australia

Jacksonville, Florida

Las Vegas, Nevada

Orlando, Florida

Chattanooga, Tennessee

Nassau, Bahamas

Freeport, Bahamas

Naples, Florida

Marco Island, Florida

Chicago, Illinois

Seattle, Washington

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

Forks, Washington

La Push, Washington

Fletcher, North Carolina

Asheville, North Carolina

Indianapolis, Indiana

Cincinnati, Ohio

St. Louis, Missouri

Great Stirrup Cay, Bahamas 

New York City, New York

No comments:

Post a Comment